Saturday, February 20, 2010

Please Note…

Those of you that knew of my website, Just Another Crochet Site, i have closed it because the place I was hosting from was no longer supportive of me.  Somehow the date that the domain was due was upped to an earlier date than was when I first signed up for the site. When i wrote a ticket to make mention of this she never answered me. Due to the finances (my personal) with my daughter having had a heart attack a year earlier and not having a job for all the time since then I have been trying to help her out financially. So I am posting this explanation for those who will be looking for the links or the site.

So when i have something i will post it here. For time being I haven't any thing going in crochet but it saddens me that i no longer have my site.

No comments: